At Equinox, we believe that by recruiting and retaining outstanding professionals, we can continue to deliver superior quality to our clients.
No matter which role you are responsible for at Equinox, you will have the opportunity to challenge your skills and knowledge, and in return be rewarded with a fulfilling career.
Apply in person or send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum D4 from Maritime Academy
- Minimum 2 years experienced in related position, preferably have experience in expatriate documentation and vessel certification.
- Familiar to submit VSSK/PAVA, MERP, Visa, Dahsuskim, RPTKA, IMTA, Liquidation for monthly report and arrange Seafarers Permit with the Immigration, Manpower Department and Dept of Sea Communication
- Familiar with vessel certification procedure.
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills in undertaking coordination with Superior, inferior and colleagues
- Ready to receive any order and work under pressure from Management in day work and weekend day for any Correspondence or work in the Field
- Minimal D4 From Marine Institute Majoring in Port Shipping
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- A highly motivated individual with high level of accountability
- Good command in English, written & oral
- Good computer skill (Microsoft Office; Excel, Power point documents preparation/presentation skill on Computers)
- Detailed oriented and fast learner
We take great pride in our relationship with our Principals, developed over the years as a result of trust and common goals.