At Equinox, we believe that by recruiting and retaining outstanding professionals, we can continue to deliver superior quality to our clients.
No matter which role you are responsible for at Equinox, you will have the opportunity to challenge your skills and knowledge, and in return be rewarded with a fulfilling career.
Apply in person or send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduated from Marine Academy Majoring Nautica
- 2nd Officer or 3rd Officer
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in Tanker or General Cargo Vessels
- Minimum 2 years experienced in related position
- Graduate in Marine/Technical engineering
- 1st Officer or 2nd Officer
- Working experience minimum 2 years on LNG Carrier and tanker vessels
- Previous experience as superintendent will be a plus
- Good command in English both verbally and in writing.
- Minimum S1 or D4 from reputable University or Academy
- Minimum 2 years experienced in related position, preferably have experience in expatriate documentations
- Familiar to submit VSSK/PAVA, MERP, Visa, Dahsuskim, RPTKA, IMTA, Liquidation for monthly report and arrange Seafarers Permit with the Immigration, Manpower Department and Dept of Sea Communication.
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills in undertaking coordination with Superior, inferior and colleagues
- Ready to receive any order and work under pressure from Management in day work and weekend day for any Correspondence or work in the Field
We take great pride in our relationship with our Principals, developed over the years as a result of trust and common goals.