At Equinox, we believe that by recruiting and retaining outstanding professionals, we can continue to deliver superior quality to our clients.
No matter which role you are responsible for at Equinox, you will have the opportunity to challenge your skills and knowledge, and in return be rewarded with a fulfilling career.
Apply in person or send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum S1 from reputable University majoring in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years experienced in related position, preferably have experience in Public Accounting Firm
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills in undertaking coordination with Superior and inferior
- Numerical ability skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Having tax knowledge is an advantage
- Having knowledge about PSAK is preferable.
We take great pride in our relationship with our Principals, developed over the years as a result of trust and common goals.