At Equinox, we believe that by recruiting and retaining outstanding professionals, we can continue to deliver superior quality to our clients.
No matter which role you are responsible for at Equinox, you will have the opportunity to challenge your skills and knowledge, and in return be rewarded with a fulfilling career.
Apply in person or send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent from reputable University
- Minimum 2 years experienced in related position, preferably have experience in Public Accounting Firm
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills in undertaking coordination with Superior and inferior
- Proficient in spoken and written in English
- Highly motivated and must be detail oriented
- Numerical ability skills
- Able to work with team
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Familiar with Accurate or Shipnet Accounting System is an advantage
- Having tax knowledge is an advantage
- Graduated from Maritime Academy
- 2nd Officer or 3rd Officer
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in General Cargo or Bulk Carrier
- Experienced in related position
We take great pride in our relationship with our Principals, developed over the years as a result of trust and common goals.